About Your Networking Universe
Welcome to Your Networking Universe!
To become a successful networker, one first must adopt a successful networking attitude. Networking is first and foremost about giving. Before you can expect someone to help you, you have to figure out how to help them.
Yet successful networking is not just about giving. You also need a system.
That system includes:
- Communication. A way to communicate with your network that makes sense.
- Top of Mind Awareness. This ties back to the communication system but is so vital to your success that it must also be separated. You must find a way for your network to think about you early and often throughout their day (and you them).
- Organization. Managing a network is similar to managing a business. There has to be a way to organize your priorities, help everyone understand their role in the network, and provide a foundation for your network to succeed.
- Training. There is no other way to get your network all on the same page. Continuous learning is a must in a successful network.
If you have been looking for a way to build a network that makes sense and that works, you have come to the right place. We have spent the last 12+ years developing a system that anyone can use to create a network, plug people into a network, train a network and sustain a network. We hope you will join us.
1. Joining a YNU group: the cost/member is $25/month (at the moment no initiation fee is required though this will likely change soon)
2. Training: the cost of training varies - see the "Training and Events" tab for some details though custom training packages are also available.
3. Affiliated Websites (some free/some paid):
www.yournetworkinguniversity.com (learn networking skills on-line - $ - this site does have an associated cost)
www.yournetworkingiq.com (learn networking skills on-line - free)
www.yourleadsgroupiq.com (learn referral group skills on-line - free)
www.yournetworkingcalendar.com (Portland, OR area only - list your networking events - free)